Saturday, May 3, 2014

Anti-aging Superstars We Have Them! 

I was looking through the November 2013  issue of Family Circle magazine and found an article on skin care anti-aging all stars. I have them in my products! My products cost less than those suggested in the article and are natural based!
Retinoids- retinyl palmitate is in the DMAE Antioxidant Serum 2oz $24.99
Alpha Hydroxy Acids - in the DMAE Antioxidant Serum as organic fruit extracts 2oz, $24.99
Antioxidants- the DMAE Serum is loaded with antioxidants and the Vitamin C Serum contains Stay C which is a stable form of vitamin c for only $ 19.99!
Humectants- Hyaluronic Acid is in the Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer and the Vitamin C Serum
Vegetable Glycerin is found in the DMAE Serum, Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer, and the Vitamin C Serum

Always compare ingredients! Why Pay More?

Find them in My Etsy Store




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Belfast, Maine, United States